Free The Internet

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mcdonald's For A Year

His guy ate McDonalds for a whole year. Apparently he was trying to challenge the movie super size me. (Look to previous post about the movie super size me.)
At any rate here’s a Link to the site.



UPDATE: This guy's site is, at farther examination, Bull shit. He is just trying to find an excuse for being over weight. (Not to sound like an ass, but if you read about what hes saying, It seems as if he was bought out to say all that crap)

3 Comments:

  • hey, bad link or maybe it's just my laptop.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  

  • link works alright for me. but the site was down for a while got to many hits at once after being posted on the digg.com site.

    By Blogger Kieran, at 9:31 PM  

  • Yeah, that site looks very designed and fake. I'd love to see that guy make a movie out of his one-year quest.

    By Blogger MC, at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home