Free The Internet

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Blog Update.

Well this blog seems to have turned in to a page for me to save video of which I am interested in showing others. But I guess thats what it is for anyway, and its probably the best use of the internet while its still free to show whatever you want.. pretty much.
Well heres a funny video of a burger king commercial. Its entitled Eat Like Snake... just watch and enjoy.




I think out of any fast food place of where I hate to eat, they defiantly have the best commercials.

6 Comments:

  • You sir are retarded. that comment on Joystiq about CGI was wrong, game dev companies do not hire out CGI producers. It's done inhouse to keep the art direction and other details in sync with the game itself, keeping full creative control over the project.

    Oh and nobody cares about your blog. Am I the 2nd person to post a comment? Rubbish.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 PM  

  • Its funny you say that, I actually work for a game company a major one at that. And maybe not all but alot do hire outsiders to make the CGI.

    And I never forced you to come to my blog. heh.

    By Blogger Kieran, at 5:17 PM  

  • Sorry maybe I haven't read the post in question, but I did enjoy the burger commercial. The north American ones are so tame by comparison.

    And, oh! You switched to beta?! How is it???

    By Blogger MC, at 5:21 AM  

  • Well so far beta is good, you need to use your gmail account for it tho. And yeah the guy was just complains cause he doest know what hes talking about haha. Oh and yeah that is the north American commercial haha. they are pushing the borders on weird over here as well (finally!!!)

    By Blogger Kieran, at 11:48 PM  

  • Ya mean, that isn't Korean? I'm sure the writing on the pop machine is Korean, although can't tell what language they speak. (Not Chinese, not Japanese.)

    BTW, are you using any fancy new feature of the beta? I don't think I see any...

    By Blogger MC, at 6:27 AM  

  • Are there any new fancy features O.o I don't really know about any?

    By Blogger Kieran, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home